iExec is a cutting-edge Blockchain startup headquartered in Lyon, France.
We are building the future of the Internet, nothing less ! By combining Blockchain and Cloud, our technology offers the first distributed marketplace to monetize servers, applications, storage and other services directly on the Ethereum Blockchain.
At iExec, we are pioneers of Cloud decentralization, and the adventure is just beginning! After a successful crowdfunding campaign, the iExec team is expanding rapidly. We are looking for the best developers, researchers and marketers to join an ambitious project and actively participate in the Blockchain revolution.
As a research engineer you will conduct cutting edge research in security under the direction of CTO and CSO. Your goal is to invent innovative solution for providing the first distributed cloud platform using blockchain technology.
- Interact with the development team to understand requirements, implement and present results.
- Be a thought leader and scientific and technology evangelist and collaborate with marketing to promote
- Progress technology leadership in creative ways in online and offline channels.
Your area of research
- Blockchain / distributed ledger.
- Oracles, Proof-of-* consensus protocols
- Applied cryptography & cryptographic engineering: rsa/dsa, pgp, PKI, zk proofs, MPC, …
- Authentication/authorization framework (X509, Oauth, openID, SAML,…),
- Security of distributed systems (IDS, firewall,…),
- SELinux, containers (lxc, rkt, docker), isolation and sandboxing,
- Intel SGX, enclave, secure elements, …
- Skills & Qualification:
- Programming experience in Linux / Java is highly preferred. Python, Go is good as well.
- Must have a strong desire to aggressively learn and seek out new relevant technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technology solutions
- Entrepreneurial and Agile - understands the demands of a working on a platform
- Ability to be both; a leader and hands on “doer”
- Very good written as well as verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Doctorate degree in Computer Science / Information Technology /Statistics / Mathematics or proven innovation records.
Nice to have:
- Already experienced in crypto currency usage and blockchain technology.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French!
- Bitcoin distribution based on performance
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter, sports and culture benefits
- Fully stocked beverage bar, weekly happy hours