Japanese Blockchain Community Manager
iExec is a cutting-edge blockchain startup headquartered in Lyon, France. We are building the future of the Internet, by combining blockchain and cloud technologies.
iExec is the first decentralized marketplace that anyone can use to monetize servers, applications, and data services directly on the Ethereum blockchain.
iExec is recruiting a Japanese Community Manager to manage and expand the iExec community.
Your main mission will be to help the iExec Japanese community grow every week, while making it a cheerful and pleasant space for people to interact in!
In order to do that, you will:
- Manage a community of Japanese users across multiple local platforms and social networks
- Think up and put into place ways to make the community grow every week
- Identify the community's needs and engage with them
- Translate content (Medium articles, social media updates, news, video subtitles)
- Share and distribute content on social media
- Respond to our community members' questions and build an FAQ
- Plan and communicate information about iExec's participation in various local events (conferences and meetups)
- Identify content marketing campaigns and write press releases
- Location: Remote (preferably in Japan)
- Relevant experience in community management/marketing/communication
- Excellent writing skills in Japanese
- Interested in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency
- You'll get extra points if you have experience in growth hacking, cryptocurrency, blockchain and decentralized systems